- What does Inuvo do?
We are a market leader in intelligent advertising, aligning brands with appropriate content and consumer intent. The artificial intelligence within our patented IntentKey™ leverages contextually-based machine learning that mirrors the manner in which the human brain can instantly associate ideas, emotions, places, people and objects. Inuvo harnesses this power by delivering high performing campaigns reaching audiences that would typically be missed.
- When and where was Inuvo incorporated?
We were incorporated under the laws of the State of Nevada in October 1987.
- When did Inuvo go public?
The Company completed its initial public offering of common stock on August 1988.
- When is Inuvo's fiscal year end?
The Company's reports according to the calendar year end December 31.
- Has Inuvo had any stock splits?
Yes. The company recorded a 1 for 10 reverse stock split on December 10, 2010.
- Does Inuvo pay a cash dividend?
Inuvo is focused on growing the business and utilizes its available cash to fuel that growth. Therefore it does not currently pay a dividend on its common stock and has no plan to do so in the foreseeable future.
- What is Inuvo's CUSIP number?
- How can I purchase Inuvo stock?
You can purchase Inuvo's common stock through a registered stockbroker. Our shares are listed with the NYSE American under the trading symbol INUV.
- Who is Inuvo's Transfer Agent?
- Where is Inuvo located?
Inuvo is headquartered at:
500 President Clinton Avenue
Little Rock, AR 72201
Inuvo also has offices at:
99 Almaden Boulevard
San Jose, CA 95113
- Who are the members of Inuvo's Board of Directors?
See our Board of Directors page for a list of our directors.
- What are the Committees of the Board of Directors and does each Committee have a written charter?
Inuvo's Board of Directors has an Audit Committee and a Nominating, Corporate Governance and Compensation Committee. All members of the Committees are independent Board members. Additional information about our Committees and Charters can be found in the Corporate Governance section of our site.
- Who is Inuvo's Independent Auditor?
111 Wood Avenue South
Iselin, NJ 08830-2700
- Who is the Inuvo's Corporate Attorney?
Inuvo's General Counsel is John Pisaris
- Who can I contact for general information about the Company?
Chief Financial Officer
- How can I find information on Inuvo's financial performance?
Our filings on forms 10-K, 10-Q and all other SEC filings can be found at http://investor.inuvo.com/filings