- What does Inuvo do?
Inuvo is an advertising technology company. Our technology platform, the Inuvo Exchange, facilitates the buying and selling of media. Our technology connects advertisers with consumers through interactions with content across devices. The Inuvo Exchange provides the means to interact with tens of thousands of advertisers (demand), and tens of thousands of online publishers (supply). We serve ads within content, video and slideshows. We target ads to consumers using our proprietary technology, the IntentKey, a form of artificial intelligence that uses the internet as a source of information. The IntentKey includes a database of over 500 million machine profiles, of which over 100 million are updated each week. We use this as the means to develop and deliver online audiences to our advertisers, processing hundreds of thousands of transations per second.
- When and where was Inuvo incorporated?
We were incorporated under the laws of the State of Nevada in October 1987.
- When did Inuvo go public?
The Company completed its initial public offering of common stock on August 1988.
- When is Inuvo's fiscal year end?
The Company's reports according to the calendar year end December 31.
- Has Inuvo had any stock splits?
Yes. The company recorded a 1 for 10 reverse stock split on December 10, 2010.
- Does Inuvo pay a cash dividend?
Inuvo is focused on growing the business and utilizes its available cash to fuel that growth. Therefore it does not currently pay a dividend on its common stock and has no plan to do so in the foreseeable future.
- What is Inuvo's CUSIP number?
- How can I purchase Inuvo stock?
You can purchase Inuvo's common stock through a registered stockbroker. Our shares are listed with the NYSE MKT under the trading symbol INUV.
- Who is Inuvo's Transfer Agent?
- Where is Inuvo located?
Inuvo is headquartered at:
500 President Clinton Avenue
Little Rock, AR 72201
Inuvo also has offices at:
99 Almaden Boulevard
San Jose, CA 95113
- Who are the members of Inuvo's Board of Directors?
See our Board of Directors page for a list of our directors.
- What are the Committees of the Board of Directors and does each Committee have a written charter?
Inuvo's Board of Directors has an Audit Committee and a Nominating, Corporate Governance and Compensation Committee. All members of the Committees are independent Board members. Additional information about our Committees and Charters can be found in the Corporate Governance section of our site.
- Who is Inuvo's Independent Auditor?
Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C.
13577 Feather Sound Drive Suite 400
Clearwater, FL 33762
P: 727-572-1400 ext. 314
- Who is the Inuvo's Corporate Attorney?
Inuvo's General Counsel is John Pisaris
- Who can I contact for general information about the Company?
Liolios Investor Relations
Matt Glover or Sean Mansouri, CFA
- How can I find information on Inuvo's financial performance?
Our filings on forms 10-K, 10-Q and all other SEC filings can be found at http://investor.inuvo.com/filings